Affiliate Program Terms
- Affiliates who abuse the affiliate program by creating secondary accounts or purchasing products for themselves will not be eligible for earning commissions on such sales.
- Sproutserver Affiliate Program is meant strictly for individuals/companies who refer new customers to Sproutserver using approved marketing methods.
- Our affiliate program is not available to residents of Arkansas, Colorado, Illinois, Minnesota, North Carolina, Rhode Island or Connecticut in the United States.
- Affiliate accounts must be active at the time of the referral. We cannot credit your affiliate account with past sales.
- All affiliate fees are locked days after the end of the month in which the sale occurred.
- Sproutserver agrees to track the customers referred to Sproutserver via the link provided to you for that purpose. Sproutserver utilizes cookies to maintain tracking information for up to one year. Sproutserver will pay you a commission for each such referral made in compliance with this agreement pursuant to the commission schedule and the terms set forth in this affiliate agreement.
- The offline payments / Third Party Transfer or any method that moves the affiliate to third party site for payment are not traceable and affiliates will not get commission on the untraceable orders.
- In case you or your customer has made the online payment and the affiliate system did not track the purchase then you need to inform us within 2 days. The case will be investigated in order to check the relevancy of that sale.
- Affiliates must generate a balance of ₦10,000 or more before their account is eligible for payment.
- Affiliates can choose to receive commission payments via Bank Transfre.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that all payee information is up to date in the affiliate system. We are not responsible for lost/stolen payments.
- Affiliates are responsible for making sure they are able to accept payments.
- Affiliates are responsible for any and all fees, taxes, exchange rates, surcharges and other expenses incurred in order to receive their commissions. Please check with your local banking institution or PayPal to find out if any of these apply for your account.
- If a coupon/promo/discount is applied during purchase, the commission calculated would be reduced in proportion to the discount earned.
- Referrals that are found to be fraudulent will be reversed regardless of the amount of time that has passed since the signup occurred.
- Referrals that issue a credit card charge back will be reversed.
- Referrals that cancel before you have met the 50 dollars USD payout minimum will be reversed.
- Affiliates MAY NOT offer cash back, rewards or incentives.
- Affiliates MAY NOT bid on trademark or misspelled keywords for the purpose of PPC on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.).
- Affiliates MAY use the approved banners and ad text code.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring that their tracking code is working properly before sending traffic to our servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the affiliate – commissions will not be paid for tracking errors caused by editing, masking or tampering with your links.
- Afiliates MAY NOT use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the user actually clicking on the referral link (for example a 1×1 pixel iframe).
- The use of redirected pages and links to send a user to our site is prohibited. Example: you may not have a PPC link on a search engine that redirects the user to our site.
- Domain forwarding is prohibited – you may not purchase a domain and set it to forward directly to our site using your affiliate link. Affiliates MAY NOT copy our website or portions of it and display them on their own site or subdomain.
- Affiliate accounts may be deactivated at any time without warning or notice. Your account WILL BE DEACTIVATED and commissions set to zero dollars for failure to comply with the Affiliate Terms and Advertising Compliance contained herein.
- Any false or misleading advertising or suspected fraudulent activity associated with your affiliate account will result in immediate deactivation.
- Affiliate accounts generating a large number of fraudulent accounts will be deactivated.
- If you would like to discontinue your affiliate status, simply remove your affiliate links and no longer promote them. For accounting purposes your account and personal information will not be removed from our system.
BY REGISTERING AS AN AFFILIATE YOU ARE AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS, DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE AFFILIATE PROGRAM, OR DEACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU ARE ALREADY A MEMBER
Changes to the Terms and Conditions apply to you. You may review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at the site. Sproutserver may change the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time at Sproutserver’s sole discretion. Posting of such changed Terms and Conditions on the site shall constitute notice of such changes to you, although Sproutserver may choose additional types of notice. Sproutserver will use reasonable efforts to provide you with 7 days advance notice of changes that materially and adversely impact your use of the Affiliate Program. Your continued use of the Affiliate Program following notice constitutes your acceptance of all changes. If you do not agree to any such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy is to deactivate your account as described above.