This Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) covers performance guarantees for our network, and applies to all shared hosting clients of Awoofhost.com (“Awoofhost”).
This SLA applies to you (“Customer”) if you currently hold an account with any of the web hosting services from Awoofhost and your account is current.
Awoofhost guarantees a 99.9% network uptime. If in any calendar month we fail to meet this guarantee an Awoofhost Customer is eligible for a (“Credit”) on their current hosting account.
Awoofhost will periodically (on average every 5 minutes) monitor our network and server availability using software and hardware components capable of measuring application traffic and responses. Customer acknowledges that that such measurements may not measure the exact path traversed by Customer internet connection, and that such measurements constitute measurements across the Awoofhost network but not other networks to which Customer may connect. Awoofhost reserves the right to periodically change the measurement points and methodologies it uses without notice to Customer. Full network and server reporting will be posted to a location designated by Awoofhost and made available to Customer.
You must meet the below requirements in order to be eligible for a SLA Credit:
- Your account must be in good standing (no Credit will be applied to accounts that are past-due).
- You must submit a ticket to the billing department from your account client area.
- All requests must be submitted within five (5) days of the reported downtime.
- All requests must contain date(s) and time(s) of the service interruption.
SLA Credit will be generated as follows based on your monthly renewal price:
|Uptime Guarantee||SLA Credit|
|Less than 99.0%||50%|
The total amount credited to Customer in any given month under this SLA shall not exceed the total hosting package fee paid by the Customer. SLA Credits will be applied against purchases or renewals for which payment is due after the date the Credit is applied. Upon cancellation of the Customer’s account, any outstanding or previously accrued SLA Credit will be forfeited.
Awoofhost is not responsible for downtime related to the services listed below and as such will not issues credits for the following:
- Internal services such as MySQL, Apache, PHP, etc.;
- scheduled downtime or planned maintenance;
- interruption of service due to unpaid invoices, abuse notifications and violations of TOS;
- ISP or local connection problems;
- customer-controlled downtime;
- Acts of force majeure.
This SLA is subject to change at the sole discretion of Awoofhost at any time without any prior notice to you. Any changes made to this SLA will take effect five (5) days after it is published.